Changelog 2.8.5 13 June, 2016 Fix: Return empty array instead of nothing to prevent PHP warning in bots.php Fix: Compatibility with Polylang Pro Fix: Add the WP REST API base path to rejected uri list when using the v2 Fix: undefined index notice when checking “never cache this page” on edit post screen Fix: PHP notice because of the use of id instead of ID
Changelog 2.8.11 25 August, 2016
- Enhancement: Specific cache for mobile option detection on NGINX
- Enhancement: Automatically exclude BuddyPress plupload from JS minification
- Enhancement: Purge OPCache when updating WP Rocket to prevent issue where the
- files were updated but the update was not taken into account in the WP admin
- Enhancement: Compatibility with Thrive Visual Editor
- Bug fix: Bypass home_url() because of WPML filter for pages always purged when a post is updated
- Bug fix: Prevent undefined variables in Sweet Alert 2
We want to improve our website’s performance and usability so that you could really get a great benefit from our website. Just more one thing is that We publish all content only for testing purpose not for commercial use, so if you have money then we strongly recommend you to buy the require plugin/theme etc from original developer’s website. Use any theme OR plugin on your own risk! We only share files under the terms of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) that provides professional themes, premium plugins & other php scripts for testing purpose only.
What is GPL Licence?
GPL Licence also known as the GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used for the free software license, which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.