Shrite or ShareIt App is a popular file-sharing the app by Lenovo, which helps us to share unlimited file sharing app across different devices, including mobile phone and PC. The old days had gone when we used Bluetooth connectivity to share files across different devices.
Share it App is available for Mobile Phones and PC. Just download Shrite App on both devices to share anything faster than before. Here I will explain how to download Shrite App on Mobile and PC.
Read Also: Watch YouTube Without Ads for Free
Now we can send large files including movies to another mobile phone in a few minutes without even a cable. It is more convenient as it does not require any cable and faster compared to traditional Bluetooth file transfer.
Shrite App Features
Now let us see the fantastic features of Shrite App.
- Share files between different devices for free.
- Faster file sharing across different devices, including Mobile Phone and PC.
- Every time you do not need to carry a data cable to share the files to your between your laptop and PC.
- Share files with your friends without an internet connection.
- Cross-Platform File Sharing.
Download Shrite App for Mobile Phone
Shrite App is available for download for both Android and iOS phone. iOS users can download the app from the iOS store for free.
Users those who have access to the Google Play Store can download the ShareIt App form the Google Play Store itself. Just go to the Google Play Store and download Shrite App in a few taps.
I recommend you to download Shrite App for mobile from the Google Play Store only as it is more secure compared to other app sources.
If you do not have access to the Google Play Store, then you can download Shrite APK and install it into your Android Smartphone for free.
SHRITE APK DOWNLOAD PAGE
Follow the steps below to install Shrite APK into your Android Smartphone.
- Go to settings and enable “Unknown App Installation”. The location of this option may vary depending upon your mobile phone model. In most of the Android Smartphones, it is located in the ” Security” option.
- After enabling” Unknown Source App Installation” download the APK file from the link mentioned above.
- Just tap on the download file as the download completes. You can find downloaded Shrite APK file on the notification bar and tap on it.
Now open Shrite and create a profile just by adding a name and profile pic. After creating a profile, you are ready to go.
To share a file between different devices, you must have the Shareit App installed on both the devices. Follow the steps below to share data to another device.
- Tap on the ” Send” icon which you can see just below the search box.
- Now choose the file which you want to send to another device. For example, if you’re going to send a video tap on “Videos” and it will display all the available videos.
- Tap on the video which you want to share with your friend and tap on the ” Send” icon at the bottom.
- A new window will open up on the screen and allow all the permissions. Now the device starts to scan the nearby equipment and display the username of the adjacent device.
- Now tap on your friend’s username to send a file to him.
- The Shareit app will transfer the file to your friend’s device two times faster than Bluetooth.
Remember to open the Shareit App on the Receiver device and tap on the ” Receive” icon just below the search box after the second step.
Shareit app is not only for mobile phone. You can download it on your PC to share files between mobile and PC. There are two methods to download and install the Shareit App into the PC.
In this first method, we are using Bluestacks Android Emulator to install Shareit Android App into PC. Just follow the steps below,
- Download the Bluestacks Android Emulator on your PC.
- Installation process may take some time depending upon your PC’s performance.
- After installation, login to Bluestacks using a Google ID and Password.
- As you complete the registration, the Google Play Store icon displayed on the Bluestacks home screen.
- Now open the Google Play Store and search for Shareit App in the Search Box and download the app into PC.
Now let us see the second method to download Shareit for PC. In this method, you do not need to download Bluestacks Software into PC. The second method is recommended if you do not want to use Android Apps on your PC.
Download Shareit For PC from here.
Download the app from the above link and install Shrite for PC as you install any other software into PC.
How to Transfer Files from Mobile To PC?
- Open the Shareit on PC.
- Now you can either scan QR Code using a mobile phone, or you can “Search Hotspot of Mobile” to send a file.
- The file starts to transmit as both the devices get connected.
Now you can any files between PC and Mobile device without a cable connection or internet connection using Shareit for free. So you do not need to carry a USD Cable every time for a data transfer between PC and Mobile phone.
Here are some common issues which you may face while using Shareit App. Most of the time, you may face some difficulty in connectivity. Follow below solutions to fix the problem.
- Make sure that both the devices are kept together.
- Make sure that permission to access location is enabled.
- Turn on Bluetooth if your device is running on Android 6.0 or above.
- Tap on Connect with PC if you are trying to connect with a PC from a mobile device and do vice versa while trying to connect with mobile from PC.
I think this article on how to download Shriteit App for Android and PC was helpful for you in sending files faster between different devices. Share your thoughts in comments below.