Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
We’re here to share a really attention-grabbing trick on The way to set an auto Shutdown timer on your PC. Read the complete post to learn about the trick to shut down computer automatically
Windows is a standard operating system due to the number of the options that it provides to its user. As we speak we shall be showing one among them. You’ll shutdown PC after you accomplished your work.
However as quickly as you click on shutdown in windows it immediately shutdowns, however, what if you wish to shut down PC after some specific time, Sure it’s potential you are able to get this thing done by an easy notepad trick.
So we are right here with the steps to Create A Shortcut To Shutdown PC After A Specific Time Interval. You simply need to comply with a few of the simple steps that I’ve mentioned below.
How to Shut Down Computer Automatically at a Specific Time
This technique will create a shortcut in your desktop and time interval shall be set by you and whenever someone clicks this shortcut the countdown for shut down will auto begin and theComputer will get shut down after that particular time. The strategy shall be efficient when you’re downloading one thing that takes extra time and in that case, you’ll be able to set a timer for a shutdown. Simply try with the given steps.
- Initially, tap on start and write notepad and hit enter. After the notepad opened, simply write the following code into notepad.
shutdown -s -t 60
2. In this code 60 characterize the time interval (seconds) after it the computer will be shutdown, you’ll be able to alter this additionally as 60 will shutdown PC after 60 seconds that’s one minute and if you wish to shutdown after two hours then you’ll write
shutdown -s -t 7200.
3. Now save as FreemiumWorld shutdown.bat in the desktop. And you may give any title to file however .bat after the file title is compulsory.
4. Now you will notice a bat file on the desktop, whenever you tap on this file your PC will be shut down within a specific time.
Using Switch Off
Switch Off is a light-weight easy to use system program that would auto shut down, sign out or hibernate your system. This might reduce your electrical energy payments and save the Atmosphere by decreasing your PC energy consumption. It may additionally disconnect VPN and your dial-up connection to chop your web service payments as effectively.
1. To start with, you have to download and set up Switch off in your PC and start the software.
2. After starting the software, you have to tap on the notification tray on the taskbar. Now right click on the Switch off the program and select “Option”. There set all the things in accordance with your want.
3. Now just double click on Switch off software. There below ”Select Schedule”, you have to select the choice ”Countdown” and give the time interval.
4. Now below ”Select Task”, select “Shutdown”. You possibly can select some other choices based on your need.
5. After you’ve completed all the steps, just click on `Enable task`
You are done! Now your PC will start the
countdown and it’ll be shut down in the specified time.
So this is the strategy for How you can Set an auto Shutdown Timer On Windows. By this technique, you may have pleasure with your mates by this .bat file on their computer systems and moreover, you’ll be able to schedule any work and the shutdown timer to save lots of battery lifetime of your PC. Hope you love the post, don’t overlook to share it with your mates and just post a comment below for the help about any step.