Drawing Textures and Contrast with Pen and Inks – Part 1 Free Download
Drawing Textures and Contrast with Pen and Inks – Part 1 Free Download with the high-speed server and one-click Direct download. Sketching and painting with pen, inks and watercolors with the best use of this medium … value contrast and textures!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to use contrast effectively in pen and ink sketching
- How to draw beautiful trees and tree barks with great textures using pens and inks
- How to draw grass and bushes in all their natural glory using pens and inks
- How to draw stones and rocks with textures using pens and inks
- Basic sketching techniques
- Basic sketching using pens and/or inks
- Shading techniques with pen
Who is this course for?
– Are you a beginner who is intimidated by the mere thought of sketching? – This course is for you
– Are you a hobby artist looking for a great way to create mind boggling sketches? – This course is for you
– Are you a pro artist looking to add a fantastic tool to your arsenal? – This course is for you
What do you need to start this course?
– Loads of enthusiasm!
– A pen (any color, any make, any type)
– A paper
– Some basics in Pen and Ink sketching (Refer to my course “Introduction to Pen and Ink Sketching” for details)
What will you learn?
– To understand the value of textures and contrast in making a beautiful sketch.
– To sketch trees and tree bark using pens and inks, rendering excellent textures.
– To sketch grass and bushes in all of their natural beauty.
– To draw stones and rocks with texture.
Of course, real learning happens from doing, So you will also do some hands-on sketching step by step through fun and exciting exercises for each of the above.
Before you begin …
Pen and inks is a medium born for contrast and texture effect. Let’s set off on this amazing journey to create magical sketches through this medium,