Data Structure and Algorithms Analysis – Job Interview Free Download with the high-speed server and one-click Direct download. Write code that run faster, use less memory and prepare for Job Interview.
What Will I Learn?
- Write code that run faster, and use less memory
- Prepare for job interview
- Learn Data Structure and how to apply these Data Structures on problems in Java
- Learn algorithms analysis and implementation.
- Learn problem solving strategies
- Learn how to find complexity of code and algorithms
- No previous programming experience is required! I will give you free Java course if you do not have programming experiences with any programming languages
- You will need a computer running Microsoft Windows, or Linux, or a Mac running OS X.
This course prepared depending on my real job interviews experiences with Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Snapchat.
In this course you will learn how to Analysis algorithms like Sorting, Searching, and Graph algorithms. And how to reduce the code complexity from one Big-O level to another level. Furthermore, you will learn different type of Data Structure for your code. Also you will learn how to find Big-O for every data structure, and how to apply correct Data Structure to your problem in Java. By the end you will be able to write code that run faster and use low memory. You Also will learn how to analysis problems using Dynamic programming.
We will discus code complexity in Different algorithms like Sorting algorithms ( Bubble, Merge, Heap, and quick sort) , searching algorithms ( Binary search, linear search, and Interpolation), Graph algorithms( Binary tree, DFS, BFS, Nearest Neighbor and Shortest path, Dijkstra’s Algorithm, and A* Algorithm). and Data Structure like Dynamic Array, Linked List, Stack, Queue, and Hash-Table