It’s time to gear up on skin-care essentials now that cold weather is coming. Everything from frosty nights to the office central heating can wreak havoc on your skin, which means adjusting your regimen accordingly. Every man and woman want to looking good, but in winter skin is dry so we give some home remedies tips for looking Cool an attractive also in Winter.
Get Rid Of Winter Skin Woes With These Remedies
1. Yogurt And Buttermilk Face Pack
Mix equal quantities of yogurt and buttermilk. Apply this mixture all over your body and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.Wash off with water.
- Yogurt is rich in zinc, calcium, vitamin B6, and other useful enzymes.
- It cleanses the skin and also lightens blemishes.
- Buttermilk contains lactic acid that has a mild peeling property and helps to clear dry and dull skin in winter.
- It also soothes the itchiness that accompanies dry skin.
Mash the papaya and banana so that no lumps remain.Add the honey and mix well.Apply this paste on your face and other dry areas on your body.
- Papayas contain antioxidants and bananas are known for their vitamin content.
- These two fruits also work as anti-aging agents. Honey is a natural moisturizer for the skin.
- Using this pack will help rejuvenate your skin, making it firmer and younger looking.
3. Milk And Almond
Make a paste and apply it on your face.Keep it for 10 minutes.Massage gently and wash off with water.
- Almonds are rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
- Milk is a wonderful moisturizer for the skin.
- Its acid content and enzymes will exfoliate your skin and make it soft, supple, and glowing.
- Using this face pack will reduce dryness and make your skin softer.
4. Petroleum Jelly
Apply petroleum jelly all over your body and massage for a minute or two so that it is absorbed into the skin.
- Petroleum jelly is easily available and comes very cheap.
- It can be used on dry skin, dry lips, and cracked heels – the remnants of winter on our body.
- Petroleum jelly is an emollient and has skin moisturizing properties.
- It helps to get rid of the above-mentioned dry skin conditions.
5. Avocado And Honey
Mash the avocado and add the honey to it.Apply the mixture on your face and neck.Let it dry for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Avocado and honey are both humectants and help cure dry skin problems during winter.
- Avocado contains healthy fats, vitamins E and C, and carotenoids.
- They protect the skin from free radical damage and keep it hydrated .
- Apart from moisturizing properties, the antioxidants in honey keep the skin young looking .
6. Coconut Oil
Dab coconut oil on the affected area and massage until it gets absorbed into the skin. Do not wash off the oil.
- Coconut oil makes the skins softer and provides moisture to the skin naturally.
- It is rich in fatty acids and prevents moisture loss.
- During the winter months, apply coconut oil at night before going to bed.
7. Lemon And Honey
Squeeze out the juice from half a lemon and add this to the honey.Mix well and apply it on your face with the cotton ball.Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse with water.
- Lemon is rich in vitamin C while honey has anti-inflammatory properties and helps to soothe itchy, irritated skin during the cold winter months.
Mash the strawberries and add honey and cream to it. Mix well. Apply this on the face evenly, avoiding the eyes and lips.Let the face mask dry for 10-12 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.Rinse with cold water to close the skin pores.
- The high vitamin C content present in strawberries helps in relieving dryness.
- It makes the skin soft, smooth, and moisturized. It is also a natural exfoliate.
- Its mild acids remove the dead skin cells and impurities that have accumulated and brighten the skin tone.
- Fresh cream and honey are moisturizing agents as well.
9. Olive Oil And Egg Yolk
Add the olive oil to the egg yolks and whip them to get a stable mixture.Apply it on your face and keep it on for 20 minutes.Wash off with water.
- Olive oil is rich in natural antioxidants and vitamins E and K.
- Egg yolk contains vitamin A and lecithin that nourish the skin and treat dryness effectively.
- Using this face mask twice a week during winters will make your skin glow.