If you are looking for the best root apps, then this could be the right place. Below we have listed the best apps for rooted Android devices.
The rooted Android phone has many advantages because when you root an Android smartphone it permits you to act as the administrator of the Android phone. But, how can you take over the good control of your rooted device?
The solution is to use the best root apps for Android, so today I will be talking about some best root apps. If you want to root your Android phone, check out – How to Root Any Android.
List of 10 Best Root Apps For Rooted Android in 2021
Below, we are going to share some of the best Apps that works only on rooted Android device. These apps will surely enhance your overall Android experience. So, let’s check out.
This app is very effective in increasing the battery life of your Android. It is a very simple app, and its basic function is to hibernate your background apps. You also have the option to hibernate unused applications and let the remaining apps like Facebook and Whatsapp to run as usual.
- It has a one-tap boost feature that hibernates unused app
- The app works on both rooted & non-rooted devices.
- Greenify is completely free to download & use.
- It hibernates apps which leads to better battery life.
2. ROM Manager
It is one great app for all enthusiasts who want to flash new ROMs and test new versions of Android. This app gives you a list of all the famous ROMs available for your Android phone. You can also download them through this application and this also saves you a lot of time searching for it on the internet. The premium version of this app is worth a try.
- Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockWorkMod recovery.
- Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
- Install ROMs from your SD card.
- Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
3. Titanium Backup Root
This is the best application to backup your data and ROM. It provides multiple options to create backup like backing up specific data and specific applications. Not only that, but you can also freeze your apps and convert them into user apps and much more.
- Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
- Convert user apps to system apps
- Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
- Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups,
- CWM backups & TWRP backups!
4. Trickster Mod
Well, there are many apps out there that can do the same tasks that this does but the support and the great interface of this app beat them all. With this app, you can overclock your phone, undervolted it to increase your battery life, and lots more. All in all this app is a must in your rooted smartphone.
- CPU Statistics
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- CPU Frequency profile
- Sound control for faux’s patches
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fast boot and data wipe Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
5. Smart Booster
Ever feel that your phone is sluggish while playing games or your phone restarts during heavy usage? Then this is the perfect application for you. RAM Booster digs into your phone’s RAM and clears out unwanted usage by background apps and provides some more RAM for the apps that you are using.
- Fast cache cleaner
- 1-click to clean cache
- Quick SD Card cleaner
- Show SD card partition
- Advanced application manager
This app is very very useful for Android users who struggle with storage management. Link2SD can be used for moving the data of the applications that have been installed on the internal storage to the SD card.
- Link external data and obb folders of apps and games to SD card
- Link apk, dex, and lib files of apps to SD card
- With this app, you can link internal data of apps to SD card
7. Root App Deleter
Well, Root App Deleter helps you to manage system apps (freeze or remove). The app shows you the hidden apps and processes. It also lets you freeze or uninstall both system and user-installed apps.
- The app is pretty fast compared to other app uninstallers.
- Root App Deleter is meant to run on low-end devices.
- With this app, you can disable background system services.
With Tasker, you can schedule various tasks or put them in automation mode. It’s basically a task automation app that’s meant to boost productivity. The app has over 350+ built-in task actions and plugin support.
- Actions: 350+ built-in, plugin support
- Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
- Scenes: design your own screen overlays
- The tasker app factory lets you create your own standalone apps.
It is a tool for changing the CPU settings on a rooted Android phone or tablet. SetCPU works with a great variety of Android devices and ROMs. The app basically lets you set up powerful profiles to change your system settings. For instance, you can set individual apps to run when the phone is charging, set apps to launch whenever battery level drops below a certain point, etc.
- With SetCPU, you can overclock your processor.
- The app lets you set up custom profiles to change settings.
- The app is completely free to download & use.
Well, Servicely is pretty much similar to the Greenify app that had been listed above. However, this one works only on rooted devices. With root access, Servicely can kill apps running on the background. The app also lets you disable/enable permanently any service on your device
- With this app, you can disable/enable any process & apps.
- It has a feature that prevents apps from running in the background.
- Servicely also lets you disable any broadcast receiver from any app on your device.
11. System app remover
Well, it’s another best Android root app on the list that can be used to move files between directories. With this app, you can remove system apps, installed apps, etc. Also, it lets you move app data to the SD card.
- It offers lots of unique filters to sort apps.
- With System App remover, you can uninstall multiple apps at once.
- The app can also be used to remove system apps (bloatware)
Well, Dumpster is the free Android recycle bin. Once you’ve installed the app, it will automatically backup and save all of your newly deleted data, allowing you to easily undelete pictures and videos, and instantly restore them to your phone.
- Effortlessly backup your Android
- Instantly retrieve important files, photos, images, and videos
- Restore accidentally deleted pictures
13. Boot Animations
A boot animation is the loading animation that is played when your device starts up. The app lets you choose from hundreds of custom load animations to install on your rooted device. Root access is required and your device must be compatible to install custom boot animations.
- Hundreds of beautiful boot animations for superusers.
- Install boot animations on your SD card.
- Convert an animated GIF to a boot animation.
- High-quality boot animation previews.
14. Total Commander
This is all in one file manager which you can have on your Rooted device. With Total Commander, you can copy, paste files, sub-directories, Unzip, and Zip files. Not only these, but this app also has an inbuilt text editor for editing text of Build prop, etc.
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on the file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
So, these are some of the best apps for rooted Android users. These apps will enhance your overall Android experience for sure. I hope this article helped you! Please make sure to share the article with your friends also.