It’s no doubt that Personal assistant apps like Google Assistant, Siri, etc are of great use and they have been around for a while. Now we have tons of choices when it comes to the personal assistant. Personal assistant apps like Google Assistant, Bixby, Siri, etc can boost productivity and they can really save some precious time.
These personal assistants can do web searches, download apps from respective app stores, perform basic stuff like making calls, sending text messages, etc. Personal assistant apps are slowly becoming crowded on the marketplace which makes it a perfect time to share a list of best personal assistant apps.
Free Personal Assistant Apps For Android
Since there are tons of choices available when it comes to personal assistant apps, we won’t list the worst ones. We have compiled the list of best personal assistant apps that we have personally tested. So, let’s explore the list of best free personal assistant apps for Android
1. Google Assistant
Well, Google Assistant will always be the first choice when it comes to the personal assistant. You don’t really need the app if you are having the latest Android smartphone. However, old smartphone holders need to rely on the Google Assistant app.
- It’s a default assistant app for Android.
- With Google Assistant, you can make calls, send text messages, etc.
- You can also ask Google Assistant to control smart-home devices, play a song, set volume levels, etc.
2. Samsung Bixby
Bixby is a personal assistant app that is made by Samsung for Samsung smartphones. Just like Google Assistant, Samsung Bixby can also do a wide range of tasks like making calls, installing apps, taking selfies, opening a webpage, etc.
- This is a personal assistant app from Samsung.
- Samsung Bixby can do a wide range of tasks like making calls, sending text messages, etc.
- It can also install apps, take selfies, open a URL on the browser, etc.
The best thing about Cortana is that just like Apple’s Siri and Google Assistant, it can perform a wide range of tasks. Cortana can perform tasks like sending SMS, Making calls, tracking packages, taking a note, playing music, etc.
- Cortana is a personal assistant app made by Microsoft.
- It lets you keep track of the important stuff where you are, across your device.
- With Cortana, you can send a text reply, answer a call, set reminders, set alarms, etc.
4. Lyra Virtual Assistant
Unlike all other personal assistant apps, Lyra Virtual Assistant can do lots of stuff like making calls, telling you jokes, finding live directions, set alarms, etc. The app is quite under-rated, but it’s one of the top personal assistant app which you can use right now.
- It is one of the best personal artificial intelligent assistant app available on the Play Store.
- Lyra can tell jokes, play YouTube videos, translate words, open maps, etc.
- Lyra can also be used to find local restaurants, manage your diary, save notes, set alarms, etc.
5. DataBot Assistant
From making calls to playing songs, DataBot Assistant can do a whole lot of things. Another best thing about DataBot Assistant is that it’s a cross-platform tool that means you can use the same assistant on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Databot is a digital assistant that helps you in multiple ways.
- With Databot, you can create multimedia presentations using voice, tests, and images.
- The virtual assistant can manage your diary, save notes, and reminders.
Guess what? with its GPS Support, Robin can help you find GPS locations while you drive, walk, etc. Apart from that, Robin can do a wide range of stuff like making calls, set alarms, play videos, etc.
- It’s a GPS based voice assistant app for Android.
- The voice assistant can play your favorite audio content from top podcasts and radio stations.
- With Robin, you can send a text by voice, set reminders & alarms.
With Hound, you can search to discover and play music. Not just that, but you can also ask ‘Ok hound… When was Tim Cook born?’ like this to get immediate answers. Apart from that, Hound can also set alarms, timers, get the latest news, etc.
- Well, Hound serves as the best way to search using your natural voice.
- The voice assistant can be used to play a song, search the web, set alarms & timers, etc.
- It can also be used to make calls, send SMS, etc.
8. Amazon Alexa
This one is more like a control for the devices like Amazon fire or Amazon Echo. With Amazon Alexa, you can get more out of your Echo devices through personalized feature recommendation. With it, you can do web searches, play music, etc.
- Well, Amazon Alexa is particularly meant for Amazon Fire and Echo.
- With this app, you can get more out of your Echo devices.
- With the mobile app, you can also do web searches, play music, etc.
9. Haptik Assistant
It’s a chat-based personal assistant app that can be used to set reminders, book flight tickets, pay bills, etc. Apart from that, Haptik Assistant can also set a reminder, find the best online product deals, provide means of daily entertainment, etc.
- Haptik is a chat-based personal assistant app for Android.
- With Haptik, you can set reminders, book flight tickets, pay bills, etc.
- The app can also be used to set reminders, timers, etc.
10. Friday: Smart Personal Assistant
The app is not much popular on the Google Play Store, but it packs almost everything that users looks for in a personal assistant app. With Friday: Smart Personal Assistant, you can make calls, set schedules, click photos, play songs, read news, etc.
- It’s one of the best & most advanced personal assistant app for Android.
- The personal assistant is capable enough to understand the conversations in English.
- Friday can post something for you on your social media accounts.
- It can also download and play stuff for you.
So, these are the 10 best Android assistant apps that you can use right now. If you know any other assistant apps like these, then make sure to drop the app name in the comment box below.